1. 24/7 TUTOR is a learning system and mobile language lab that allows you to study, practice and review a foreign language, anytime and anywhere. several languages available including Chinese.
2.Learn Chinese online for free at ChineseLearner.com. Free Chinese online courses for you to learn how to read and write Chinese.
3. Learning Chinese - Websites for learning Chinese
4. Learn Chinese - Free online mandarin audio courses
Free online mandarin audio courses. Learn Mandarin Chinese quickly and easily! 40 online lessons with audio, including reading, speaking, writing, ...
5. BBC offers listening, speaking and writing exercises
6. Chinese - SurvivalPhrases, by SurvivalPhrases.com, delivered as podcast through iTunes
7. Other podcasts with Chinese lessons - through iTunes
(This link will only work if your iTunes program is installed on your computer and already open.)
8. Learn Chinese with Yanyang - videos and other free resources
9.Chinese Language Learning Links - this wikispace has lots of further links for learners of Chinese
10. Language Links 2006 - another wikispace that has a plethora of links for the students of Chinese
11.Learn Chinese Everyday is a website for people who are interested in learning Chinese.
You can find a lot of categories for learning Chinese, eg. Conversation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Exercise, Daily Word.
12. Links from word2word.com - http://www.word2word.com/course.html#chinese