Bilingual Families Perth will host the project, participation is free and more information is available from their website.
Language learning is fun and not that hard when you do it at your own pace, within your own means but with the support of friendly people who are on the same journey.
- Have you ever wanted to learn a language but could never gather enough motivation?
- Would you like to make a serious attempt in learning the language of your partner, your parent or your friend?
- Are you planning a holiday overseas and want to be able to hold a small conversation?
- Would you like to refresh knowledge of a language you spoke or learnt in your childhood?
- Are you interested in picking up a language that was once spoken in your family but is now lost?
- Would you like to join your child who learns a second (or third) language at school?
The project is kicking off on International Motherlanguage Day 2011 -21 February! More information about the project Language Challenge 101 here.